Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hey Friends~!
I just wanted to post a picture of the love of my life... Chloe. Isn't she cute? I think she looks like a grumpy old man! Anyways, church was phenomenal today. My Grandma showed up out of nowhere and it made my entire week! We went and ate at Lonestar (my previous employer for one week before I won Miss O) and I got to see all my managers. It was delightful. I had a great week- I went to volunteer at St. Fancis for the CMN radiothon, I created a garden on my balcony, and I went to Tracie's fabulous wedding yesterday. It was beautiful. 
I'm a pretty lucky girl! 
OH! And I got keyless entry to my new car! Thanks so much to Primeaux Kia for taking such good care of me! I still can't believe I'm going to Miss America.... like THE miss America pageant that I have watched on T.V. since I came out of the womb! It's all starting to become real though... we have started going over my paperwork and all that fun stuff. It's Crazy! 
Anyways, I hope everyone has a most blessed week! I'm going to go play with some puppies at the Walkers! 

xoxo,
Kelsey

No comments: